- Produce highly competent change agents who will help hasten agricultural development in the region;
- Test and analyse extension approaches, strategies and techniquesfound to be effective in disseminating knowledge products for agricultural and rural development;
- Facilitate the dissemination of relevant information and technology to intended clients thru the utilization of variousextension approaches and strategies; and
- Promote effectiveness, efficiency and productivity in the operation of activities in the department in conformity with the overall university system.
- To equip agricultural extension agents with appropriate knowledge, skills and attitudes for them to be better and effective agents of change for agricultural and rural development;
- To assess the effectiveness of extension approaches, strategies and techniques for the improvement of rural communities;
- To help educate rural families by disseminating knowledge products suitable to their conditions; and
- To forge strong collaboration with various stakeholders for agricultural and rural development.
- Community Development Officer (CDO)
- Community Organizer
- Farm Manager/Supervisor
- Provincial / City / Municipal Agriculturist
- GO's, NGO's, LGU's, and Private Agencies' Managerial Staff
- Agricultural Technician
- Project Manager
- Research Assistant